Danpal roofing system is a translucent, dry-glazed system that’s used in many engineering products throughout the world. Its flexible design is built using the latest microcell technology to provide increased translucency and strength. The roofing system is incredibly popular thanks to its array of features including its high impact resistance and excellent thermal performance. You will find four variations of this system, with each one being perfect for a specific environment and project. While the installation may differ between these systems, they still all provide the same exceptional benefits.
There are numerous benefits to using our roofing system for your architectural projects. It’s built using incredibly flexible and transparent materials that mean it can be formed into different designs while being far more lightweight than glass. A full list of the major benefits of this roofing system can be seen in the points below:
- 100% Leakproof: The Danpal roofing system passes all the necessary tests to ensure that no water makes it through the roof. It has superior water and air tightness which means it’s ideal for all weather conditions.
- Lightweight: The panels are incredibly lightweight which makes installation much easier and less time-consuming.
- Multiple Colors: Danpal’s roofing system is available in various color combinations meaning you get to customize your roof to follow a specific design mission.
- High thermal insulation: Each panel is designed with a specific cell structure that helps provide industry leading thermal insulation. Heat is kept inside, and this greatly improves the energy efficiency of your roofing system.
- Unrivaled UV Protection: Thanks to the revolutionary technology in the Danpalon roof panels, fewer UV rays get passed through this roofing system. As a consequence, there is excellent UV protection, which extends the system’s life.
- High impact resistance & strength: The roof panels are designed with strength in mind and are impervious to high impacts. The cell structure of each panel combined with the unique double tooth grip-lock connection helps strengthen the roofing system and prevent weather damage from occurring.
- Cold bending of panels on-site: Unlike a lot of other roofing systems, the panels can be bent on-site without the introduction of heat. This allows you to bend and manoeuvre each panel to your own design based on the structure you’re building.
Danpal’s roofing system is a work of architectural art. It allows you to provide a building or structure with a lightweight roof that works in all weather conditions, lasts much longer than traditional glass roofs, and has exceptional thermal and UV performance.
We pride ourself on being able to create phenomenal architectural systems that are perfect for transforming light into a powerful tool. Our systems provide architects with the tools to create environments that harness the power of natural daylight. Danpal operates all over the world and has been in operation for over three decades. Innovation is key, and every Danpal system is built to push boundaries and open opportunities for architects and interior designers throughout the globe.